Monday, September 20, 2010

Walk of shame? More like a limp actually...

So That Girl has been working so much (as usual) that she was having a hard time relaxing.  I had already planned a 4 day weekend to go back to the small town that I lived for so long... good friends and always a good time ensues when I'm there.  As I've said before, life is just easier there. It's as if all of the expectations go away as soon as I pull into that town.  I had a feeling it was going to be a good weekend but I had no idea what would happen.  As usual, I shouldn't have done some of what I did, but I did anyway!

Skippy texted me on Tuesday night but I didn't hear it and didn't text him back until much later.  I hadn't really heard from him since our sunrise makeout session the last time I had been there.  I shot him a text the next night and asked what his plans were for the weekend. 

"Well, I was hoping to run into those BLE's"

"BLE's?"

"Best lips ever. You were blessed."

I giggled, blushed and thank dog he couldn't see me.  I enjoyed kissing him.  Alot.  I'm not gonna lie... we've got chemistry.

Friday was full of binge drinking wheat beer for 10 hours and ending up in the ex's bed.  Now, this happens on occasion that I end up in his bed.  He's not a bad guy now that we've learned how to be friends and nothing ever happens.  I show up, drop my pants, crawl into bed and get one of the best nights sleep ever.  Eventually, he will roll over and spoon me and I sleep like a fucking baby.  Maybe it's just that it's comfortable.  I don't really know, but we both agree, it's nice.  And there's no awkwardness the next morning.  Generally, as I was this weekend, I'm greeted with "Good morning baby.  There's ibuprophen on the dresser.  I gotta start locking my door at night so these crazy crackhead women quit wandering into my room." followed by a smack in the face with his pillow. 

Saturday I awoke, rested but with a killer hangover... mainly just a headache.  Nobody and I mean NOBODY in their right mind should ever drink wheat beer for 10 hours.  Holy Hangovers, Batman.  My head was fucking killing me.  I smelled like a god damn brewery and I was exhausted.  Oh, and I still hadn't seen Skippy.  He was being good Friday night and we were going to meet up on Saturday. 

After a nap, a shower, some terribly delicious diner breakfast food... I was ready for round 2.  Skinny jeans, check. Hot shirt, check.  Killer heels, check.  Perfect lipstick for my lips... check, check, check. 

Skippy showed up in new jeans, a new shirt and new shoes. I totally thought it was adorable and so I called him out on buying a new outfit to impress a pretty girl.  I was greeted with an awkward half hug as if he was trying to hide his excitement just a little.  You see, he'd already been texting KimKim, my chinese friend, to see if I was with her and to see where we were heading.  He pounded a few drinks as he didn't get to the bar until later.  Between Skippy and Nasty Nate, I was getting compliments all night long.  I was apparently beautiful that night and I'll be honest, I felt it. 

As the drinks flowed, Skippy and I moved closer to eachother physically.  He asked what I was doing for the night and I told him that I didn't have any plans... I didn't have a car (had left it at a friends and rode with KimKim) and that I didn't really know where I was sleeping.  "You're sleeping with me,"  he said.  "Do you want to stay with me?"  he asked almost realizing that he had nearly demanded it. 

"Yeah, I'll stay with you."  I was blushing.  I was half excited, half anxious. I was gonna make out with a hot boy again. 

Sitting on his couch, he grabbed me by the chin and pulled me into him.  He's delicious and oh so smooth with his moves.  At one point, he turned his head right as I went to bite his cheek just a little.  I ended up with a mouthful of his hair.  We both laughed.  "My hair?  really?  Well that's a first." he said. 

"That has got to be the most retarded thing I've ever done," I said, picking hair out of my mouth.  I'm such a dumbass sometimes but we'll just blame it on the alcohol. 

Kissing Skippy is like... tasting ice cream for the first time.  It's a surprise birthday party with all of your closest friends.  It's one of the best feelings ever.  It is sooo... entrancing.  Before I knew it, one thing led to another and my toes were a curlin'.  It was sweet and a nice mix of animalism and gentleness.  I'll leave the details to your imagination but I walked out an earring short and limping due to a broken toe.  Turns out, I'm much more flexible than you'd believe.  I'd always wanted to have a night of decent sex to Bob Marley and The Wailers album "Legend".  Mission accomplished.    

He texted me the next day after he'd taken me back to my car, where we made out some more.  He was having Sunday Funday and I was going to go back over after I finished my obligations for the day... pre-planned visits and such.  I never made it back over but did spend a portion of the evening texting him back discussing our previous evening.  He had fun.  I had fun.  He apologized for breaking my toe.  He found my earring in the couch.  He'll be up here for a visit in a couple of weeks.  We may get together then. 

I'm not gonna lie... I know it's all over.  I know that this little fling is done.  That's how my cookie always crumbles but damn... what a good fucking cookie.   

No comments: